1. Clean and dry the affected area
2. Remove the plastic backing from one side of the patch.
3. Smooth the side over the area where you want pain relief.
4. As you remove the other half of the plastic backing, smooth the remainder of the patch over the pain area.
5. Remove from packing film and apply.
6. 8 Hours for each time, 5 times per week for best results.
Do not use:
-On wounds or damaged skin.
-If you are allergic to Aspirin or Salicylates.
-With a heating pad.
-When sweating (such as from exercise or heat)
-With, or at the same time as, other external application products.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
*Symptoms persist for more than 5 days.
*Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.